The Inside Sales Manager will report to the COO and will manage a team of Inside Energy Consultants at Green Solar Technologies. He or she will be responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and delivering required targets, working cross functionally with other departments and prioritizing team work load. The ideal candidate will have experience from a solar or renewable energy company, have stellar communication skills, and be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Mentor and coach a team of Inside Energy Consultants to exceed sales goals
• Run weekly sales reports to track regional sales trends and productivity
• Develop recommendations for organizational and process improvements to ensure efficient selling practices
• Manage and prioritize daily work load
• Conduct weekly team meetings
• Prepare and present weekly forecast to COO.
• Manage the administrative process of the sales team, to ensure documentation is obtained and submitted promptly to the rebate and incentive and interconnection departments
• Coach on Software including SalesForce and CRM Systems
• Work with the recruiting team to screen and hire new team-members
• Recognize outstanding performers and mentor those who are not delivering required targets
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 2 years sales management experience required
• Effective demonstration of sales process, able to identify buying criteria, eliminates objections, and develops solutions to close the sale
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the solar industry is a bonus; experience in a high tech, construction, or renewable energy company highly preferred
• Experience in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
• Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively multi-task daily and meet deadlines
• Assertive, confident and clear communicator – via e-mail, phone and face-to-face
• Excellent PC aptitude including CRM skills and Google applications, Ring Central
•Be able to use Clear Slide – Or other proposal tool
• Highly proficient with desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Office, and Internet Explorer including an ability to learn new IT systems
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
• Competitive compensation
• Paid training with the nation's leader in solar power
• Health Benefits
If you think you have what it takes to make it in the competitive solar industry we will love to interview you with you.